Remanufactured Used transfer cases of high quality have been a specialty of Jask Auto Parts Drivetrain for many years. With the passage of time and the complexity of cars increasing, we have improved our manufacturing procedures and methods by utilizing our industry expertise. This is our commitment to you and what our clients have grown to rely on from us. Vision, excellence, and dependability
To guarantee a high-quality build and provide you peace of mind when reselling to a customer or installing in a vehicle, all of our transfer cases are remanufactured in accordance with strict requirements.
- The remanufacturing process includes three quality inspections.
An initial inspection is carried out to check for case cracks, excessive wear, and other OEM-related issues that many cores have.
- During the remanufacturing process, a second examination is carried out to make sure all component parts adhere to OEM requirements.
To make sure the unit is built to our high standards, a final post-build check is conducted.
- To uphold our quality standard, every product is quality-inspected several times during the remanufacturing procedure.
- Using our cutting-edge hydro blasting and rinsing procedure, all cases are cleaned. All casings are restored to their original OEM finishes using this procedure. You’ll see what we mean once you’ve seen it.
- Seals, bearings, viscous couplers (if necessary), and other frequently worn parts should all be completely replaced.
- To reduce transit damage, units are transported in high-density polyethylene bags.
- There is a standard 2-year, unlimited-mileage warranty included with every transfer case supplied.
TRANSFER CASE PARTS
One of the industry’s largest inventories of OEM and aftermarket transfer case component components is maintained by Jask Auto Parts. We have been an industry leading supplier for almost 10 years thanks in part to our extensive inventory and knowledgeable sales team. Try us, you won’t regret it.
- Bearing kits and gasket/seal kits
- Individual seals and bearings
- Inputs, output shafts, sprockets
- viscous couplers
- OEM magnesium and aftermarket aluminum case halves. Front and rear.
- These are just some of the component parts in stock. We even have used parts for most transfer case applications.
BUY USED TRANSFER CASE
Call +1-800-790-9827 for an automotive replacement used transfer case. OEM Transfer Case Used: Are you wanting to save some money on a used, factory-style transfer case for your car? OEM Transfer Cases from a real, nearby car dealership can cost two or three times as much as a comparable replacement Used Transfer Case from a used automobile firm.
Contact email@example.com and +1-800-790-9827 both here to learn more about the thousands of Used Transfer Case we have access to.
A less expensive OEM alternative is our certified OEM Used Transfer Case.
Unfortunately, Used Transfer Cases do occasionally break down, but you can frequently get a used one for far less money than visiting your local vehicle dealer. We provide among the broadest variety.
- Used Transfer Case – Best Prices, Best Quality, Best Service
- Tell us the Transfer Case you’re looking for and we will find it for you!
- High-quality used OEM car and truck Used Transfer Case
- We have access to over 1000+ vendors across nations
- All Used Used Transfer Case have a 30-Day Warranty
Get exact matched Parts at Wholesale Prices.
Up to 75% Cheaper.
Fill the form to get a FREE QUOTE.
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
Find Used TRANSFER CASE for Sale NEAR YOU
We are a nationwide service provider and with multiple warehouses and vendors across the nation. Just fill the quote form and we will get back to you within 6-12hrs or choose your state.