Get exact matched Used ECU's at Wholesale Prices.
Up to 75% Cheaper.
Fill the form to get a FREE QUOTE.
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
Why Buy A Used ECU FROM JASK
JASK Auto Parts Inc. has one of the largest selection of used and refurbished ECU’s which match stock OEM specs at prices often even lower than your next door junkyards/auto recyclers. Our inventory includes OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) modules, Powertrain Control Modules (PCM), Engine Control Modules (ECM), Injection Control Modules (IDM), Throttle Control Modules, Transmission Control Modules (TCM), and many other modules / computer chips that come on any car manufactured and sold in US/Canada. We are the most dependable supplier of engine computers for replacement auto engine control modules thanks to our more than ten years of industry expertise. All parts sold are guaranteed to fit and work and matched with dealer provided part numbers and carry a warranty to assure customers that if in case part doesn’t work for them it can be easily returned.
Jask Used ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
When you order an used ECU (Electronic Control Module / Engine Control Module), Powertrain Control Modules (PCM), Engine Control Modules (ECM), Injection Control Modules (IDM), Body Control Modules (BCM), Transmission Control Modules (TCM), and any other automotive control units they are tested before being getting shipped. We make sure they came out of good running cars and the part is functional. As a customer please make sure to provide the exact part number or other allied information like VIN# or picture of the part to help you find an exact match.
We specialize in used Engine Control Module for brands like Acura ECU, Audi ECU, BMW ECU, Chrysler PCM, Dodge PCM, Eagle ECM, Fiat ECU, Ford PCM, Geo ECM, Honda ECU, Hyundai ECU, Kia ECU, Infiniti ECM, Jeep PCM, Lexus ECU, Lincoln PCM, Mazda ECU, Mercedes ECM, Mercury PCM, Mitsubishi ECU, Nissan PCM, Plymouth ECU, Scion, Toyota ECU, Volkswagen ECU and GM ECM (including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Isuzu, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab & Saturn) models.
- Please match part number to ensure fitment.
- ECU – the part may need to be Flashed or Reprogrammed again.
- Buyer must verify fitment with dealer or an independent source (local mechanic) before buying.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine whether the part will fit his/her application as we match part number provided by customers.
- There is a 30 days – 100% refund or replacement warranty as per our Warranty, Refund & Return Policy.
- It takes 3-5 business days to ship the part.
- Please, check the warranty for the ECU with your sales agent.
- For additional information about Warranty, Return & Refund Policy | terms & conditions | Shipping Policy.
Find Used ECU for Sale NEAR YOU
We are a nationwide service provider and with multiple warehouses and vendors across the nation. Just fill the quote form and we will get back to you within 6-12hrs or choose your state.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Installation of ECU’s could be fairly simple, and may take up to 30 minutes of work. Below is a generic steps that you need to take during installation:
- Make sure the battery is charged over 12V. The wiring Harness is cleaned and in good condition(not torn or damaged in any way).
- Disconnect the battery and wait a few minutes before installing ECU (About 15-20 minutes). You can check the owner’s manual to locate the location of the ECU.
- Unbolt the older ECU and reconnect the new one. Make sure all connections are secured tightly.
- Connect the battery again. Start the vehicle and check for any visible warning signs. If all is good take a test drive and make sure everything is in order before opening a pack of beer to celebrate a job well done.
- For additional information about Warranty, Return & Refund Policy | terms & conditions | Shipping Policy log onto our parent website www.jaskautoparts.com
When you order an used ECU from us, we match it with exact part number that customers provide or go with with VIN# of customers and getting a part number to match from dealer so sometimes it just works directly and sometimes it needs to be programmed. In most cases, vehicles older than year 2000 don’t need programming. Newer vehicles have better security systems in place like immobilizer and they require programming it as per the VIN# by a trained technician from dealership or by local mechanic with expertise of re-programming the module safely.
Plug and Play units, are a direct replacement for the factory unit in your car. No additional wiring is needed when installing a Plug and play ECU, nor an adapter harness. programming. Only the older vehicles are known to be plug-and-play and can be directly installed. However we also offer a range of refurbished ECU’s that come programmed as per your VIN#. Please ask your sales rep for prices on re-furbished units.
Our sales representatives access live shipping rates to the customer’s address and provide shipping solutions. Customers can choose to expedite delivery depending on the urgency or choose regular ground shipping. We as premium partners of UPS get over 40% discounted shipping costs and our usual shipping prices range only from $10-$25.
You can buy used ECU or other auto parts by visiting our site and selecting the make, model, and part you need with other details to find your part. Or you can simply call us at 1800-790-9827 or text us at 616-341-7001 and our parts specialist will guide you through the process which is as simple as figuring out the correct part, getting prices, and making payments over the phone, via email invoice, and PayPal as well.
If the part you receive isn’t working, or you have received a damaged one, you can easily return or replace it. Sometimes auto parts can get damaged in transit or just don’t fit, whatever the reason, you can be at ease as we provide a full warranty with every auto part. You can get your money back or a replacement whatever you prefer. Just inform the respective sales representative that you have and they will assist you in getting a replacement.